Wednesday 1 January 2020

1st January 2020

New Beginnings!

This past year my life has changed a lot.  So I have hopefully deleted my last blog(s) and started again.  I have kept my logo so some of my old readers may recognise me.


Well.... I really do wonder what this year will bring..........? Glad to see the back of 2019 that's for sure! My dad passed away in February then ten weeks later my beautiful lovely husband passed away. I am now an orphan and a widow.

Another reason I renewed my blog was because I was getting unwanted comments on my old blog but found I could not delete some of them


Things can only get better I hope......




7 comments:

  1. I wish you the best of everything for 2020 Julie. I am so glad to see you back here blogging again. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, so glad you let me know about the new blog. I have been considering starting a fresh with mine but am unsure how to delete it, maybe I will pick your brains when I am ready.
    So sorry to read about your losses, I live on the edge of a cliff with Tom, I know that he is never going to get better and its a daunting thought to have to live without him.
    I am wishing you a much better 2020 with lots of love and good health.
    Hugs
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very easy to delete. I will be happy to help

      Delete
  3. So sorry to hear about your difficult year. As you say let's keep everything crossed for you that this year is a better onex Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that last year was so full of heart ache, sending hugs, hope that 2020 helps heal that ache xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot of sadness for you Julie, I hope that the healing is beginning and you can find some memories that spark a smile instead of tears that readily come when you loose a loved one. It's lovely to see a post from you and hope that this year will bring comfort to you through the new blog and your online friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My original comment must have disappeared into the ether, so I'm trying again.
    I am so sorry to read of your husband's death, and your dad too. My brother in law had a similar year with the death of his mother and his partner.
    I can't imagine the pain that you are feeling, but it is lovely to see you blogging again, and I hope that it helps, even if it's only in a small way, to know that people are reading, and thinking of you. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete