Sunday 12 April 2020

Sunday 12th April

Week three

Easter day

Beginning to wonder....... 
will 2020 be referred to or remembered as the year the 
world forgot
but it won't be forgotten for all the wrong reasons
or
the year 
everything was cancelled!
??????


clip-art from google

Easter
Dictionary definition:  
noun:  

an annual Christian Festival in commemoration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, observed on the first Sunday after the full moon after vernal equinox, as calculated according to tables based in Western Churches on the Gregorian calendar and in the Orthodox Churches on the Julian calendar.
Also called Easter Sunday, the day on which this festivals is celebrated. 

********************

Because we are social distancing been looking a lot on social media, Instagram
mostly...
I saw this saying and seems very appropriate at the moment

What have you been doing this week...............?

I have a friend who went on the Extinction Rebellion march so I knitted her a


Greta Thonburg doll
the pattern is free from here


The Three cornered leek


Simone and Julie  look for the flower and feel the stalk it is triangular.


I don't have an Easter Egg but I do have a chocolate Santa so I will eat that!

The wall I passed the other day

A week later............  
how things change........

It's the same wall!
I am going to have a quiet day today, watching films and eating chocolate, knitting or sewing
I suppose I better go and watch this as my son was the SFX Producer.
My son also has a credit on the Fantastic Beasts - Crimes of Grindelwald

H A P P   E A S T E R


Funny Little Bunnies 
Silly Symphonys 1934



4 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Julie! Enjoy your chocolate Santa! That's fascinating about the 3 cornered leek and having a triangular stem. I think it is pretty as I love white flowers. That Greta doll is such fun as it looks just like her! Have a nice day film watching or relaxing in your garden. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Julie. It's best to concentrate on nature at the moment isn't it? That stays the same and gives pleasure. I don't want to watch the news or read about it, I'm sure I'll hear when things are getting back to normal in the meantime I'll be an ostrich, lol
    Keep well and enjoy your films and choccie.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easter blessings, yes 2020 will be one to remember, hopefully for all the right reasons x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will look out for the leek Julie, thank you.
    Hopefully, people will be more amiable and friendly to each other after all they have been through.

    ReplyDelete