Sunday 12 July 2020

Sunday 12th July

 Another Week

Is anyone still counting the weeks of the corona virus?  I still see my friends and go for walks too, I haven't been to places like Morrison's but have been in the back of my friend's car with the windows open and a mask.  Before I step into Morrison's I want to see my grandchildren which I will do in August so it'll be self isolating at least ten days before and then self isolating when I get back because I'm hoping to also see my other son so I'll be self isolating when I've seen him too.  

*********************

I did a touch of "Make Do and Mend" as a favour for a friend.  
This is his favourite shirt which has been relegated to the garden 



(Click on photos for a closer look)

Well it wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be.
Mark was very happy he can now wear his favourite shirt a little longer!

*********************


My baked omelette for my lunch.  
Left-over new potatoes, tomatoes and cheese with butter and ground pepper, heated up for about ten minutes then added eggs and baked till set.

(click on photo for a closer look)

This picture was coloured in by my nine year old grandson.  Not much you'd say but he has very bad autism.  It took him two hours.  We are all proud of him.

(Click on picture for a closer look)

The first column made interesting reading

2 comments:

  1. Did your grandson find the colouring in soothing? He's made a great job of it. Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Julie. I am soooo pleased I have found you. I have returned to blogging after 10 months of being away.....tch!! I have been trying to renew contact with the blogsfriends I had on my blog list but unfortunately some have gone away. I thought you had too. The only blogger I know who lives in my hometown!! Then I saw a comment of yours on Helen Philipps blog ....KC's Court....wait a minute I thought....and that's how I found this your new blog. I feel decidedly pleased with myself :-) So I have you back on my blog list. I'll take this opportunity to invite you to my Fresh Start Giveaway which is open to all craft bloggers worldwide. I thought it was a good idea to do something to lift people's spirits somewhat in these troubled times. keep well Amanda x

    ReplyDelete