Sunday 19 July 2020

Sunday 19th July

Another week

For those who read last weeks post, I actually did go to Morrison's.  My friend Val asked me if I would like to go to the Garden Centre on Wednesday afternoon.  I said yes please as I haven't been out for a while, so with mask off I went, also went to Morrison's too late Wednesday afternoon.  I came home and had a shower and changed my clothes and waited for my friend to arrive with fish and chips which we eat together in the garden.  A very enjoyable evening.

I actually spent a day and half doing nothing.........  not sure why, but on the other days I started my granddaughter's birthday present - a cushion,




2 comments:

  1. hello Julie. Nice gift....for your grand-daughter. Is it going to be a patchwork cushion? Face masks are compulsory here wherever you go the only exception children under 6 years old,a person who has breathing problems and eating in a restaurant. There is a hefty fine if you do not use it!! Fish and chips...yummy that will be the first thing I am going to have when I next get back home. keep well Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the first 'non-essential' shopping sprees we had was a garden centre visit. It was very strange then, no masks then but very stringent spacing, hand sterilisers, baskets/trollies being sprayed down and limited numbers of folk visiting. But was such a treat after the lock down x

    ReplyDelete