Sunday 14 June 2020

Sunday 14th June

Week Twelve

Well what has happened to the weather?
It can stop now.  
I am able to dig the sun baked soil to plant more plants.

I see the "non-essential" shops are opening Monday not sure I'll be hurrying into town soon though.  I have to go to do essential things like banking, I don't like banking on line, suppose I will have to one day......... Not everyone has a computer and for banking I do not have a computer and to pick up prescriptions.

I haven't done much for show and tell in patchwork or anything else for that matter, I am trying to get my head round as to whatever blogger has done to the blogs.  I am finding it quite difficult to edit. I have had to start my post again, I couldn't even copy and paste. 

#30days photos








3 comments:

  1. Blogger said to me 'try it' and that was it, I have no idea how to get back to normal but as you say its all different. I expect we'll get used to it but I'm not one for changes, lol
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not tried the new blogger yet, another learning curve for me!
    Great pictures you've shared Julie
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried the new interface and complained immediately on their feed back. Several times! It does give you the option to continue with the old layout, not sure for how long though x

    ReplyDelete