Sunday 21 June 2020

Sunday 21st June

Week Thirteen

Well shops are slowly opening again........ 
I did go into town Thursday because I had banking to do.  I know I can do that on line I'd rather not.

This morning I got up early in hope to catch the sunrise but the sky was far too cloudy, precisely at 5.02am sunrise though the birds started singing, it was amazing!  

This week Summer Solstice this morning, the Longest Day yesterday and 24th Mid-Summer's day.

21st June is Father Day in the UK

This photo is thirty-nine years old 

The man on the right is my maternal grandfather, he is the Father-in-Law of the man of the left.
The man on the left is my dad the Father-in-Law of the man in the centre.
The man in the centre is my late husband the baby is our eldest son.  
Today not only Father's Day but would have been our fortieth wedding anniversary

************************************

# 30 days wild










3 comments:

  1. Hi Julie, hope you are well, lovely memories in that photo.
    Briony
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely photograph. It must be a very emotional day for you, Julie. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very special photograph of the four generations, its lovely.
    I was up and watching the sunrise streaming live on English Heritage from Stonehenge, it was raining and cloudy same as it was here, but we too had birds chirping loudly.
    Love and blessings to you xx

    ReplyDelete