Sunday 28 June 2020

Sunday 28th June

Week Fourteen

Well the Corona-virus News has stopped but no means mean the virus has left us.  
I'm in no hurry to eat out yet, I just want to see my family.  

Again not much done this week.  I pulled weeds after the rain.  I find it easier to pull the long rooted weeds from the damp soil.  I have been sorting rubbish out.  A friend has been coming a few times to help me with my husbands stuff.  Neil runs the vintage radio museum my husband repaired and bought the radios up to date with today's safety standards.
I been making a quilt, I will hopefully be able to show soon, it is a commission so I would  like to show the lady who is paying for it first.

*******************************************

#30dayswild











2 comments:

  1. You say you've not done much Julie but I bet you would be surprised at how much you really do! You have written a blog post and uploaded photos for one! I am glad that you are enjoying your quilt making (you must do otherwise you wouldn't take on a commission!) I hope the week ahead is good for you and that you eventually get time to spend with your family. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think, after the last 24 hours, that my weeds will have drowned in the garden after all this rain we have had. What a contrast to a couple of weeks ago :) Looking forward to seeing your commissioned quilt xx

    ReplyDelete