Friday 1 January 2021

Friday 1st January 2021

2020 a Year to Remember.........

I'm reluctant to say it but......

HAPPY NEW YEAR

2021 has got to be better than last year, hasn't it?

 What will this new year bring?  

What a strange year 2020 has been.  All of a sudden we had this virus which went worldwide which came from somewhere in China, and now it's getting worse.  Well they do say things have to get worse before they get better don't they.....?

Like most grandparents I haven't been able to see my grandchildren.  





Last seen last August!

Part of my family live in New Zealand and I haven't seen them for well over a year and miss them all dearly.  


Yes I have regular photos and little videos of my grandchildren but quite honestly I just want to physically see them.  I miss my three sons and their lovely wives. I did see middle son and daughter-in-law in September and had a lovely time with them. 

I do see really lovely friends who have been so kind to me since my husband passed away April 2019  if it wasn't for them I'd have gone crazy long since!  So a huge thank you to them.
 
There is a light at the end of the tunnel!


7 comments:

  1. Wishing you a new and vastly improved year xx It should start to get better x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending my very best wishes for the New Year. I hope it's a huge improvement on the last one. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love and blessings from our home to yours for a better 2021

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Julie. It has to be! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Julie. Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sweet photos of your grand-children! This is going on for too long...sigh!! I do hope better will start pretty soon! A very happy New Year Julie xx Amanda x Crafty in the Med

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes ...sigh...I,m missing my grandchildren too :(

    ReplyDelete