Sunday 10 January 2021

Sunday 10th January 2021

Think Positive

Well my weekend started well!

This little person, a second grandson was born about 8,30am 9th January UK time.  

He is in New Zealand.

If his parents and sister were still living in UK I still wouldn't be able to see him yet..... 


My eldest grandson is 10years old today
Happy Birthday Liam


 My late husband use to say to me Think Positive.  Wise words! 

That is my word(s) for the year!  

So I'm thinking positive!  I'm having a eat out of the Freezer January!

Someone who doesn't like injections or blood taking I am looking forward to having my Coronavirus Vaccine.  I could be in one of three groups 64yrs, 65yrs if its after April or the 75yrs and vulnerable as I have had cancer.............


I've joined the I live, I Love, I craft Scavenger Hunt again.  

I haven't done it for a while but one picture a week, I can do....

This week GIFTS


Vintage Style Market bags made using a pattern from 1942


Ascot Scarf or Bow-Tie Scarf or Miss Marple.  
My pattern, I found a few free patterns on line but they did nothing for me.  
This is for walking on Exmoor so I wanted it warm around the neck


A cross-stitch card.  
The pattern was kindly given to me by a fellow blogger.

Fairy Cakes

and sent some Flowers

It was my friend Val's birthday on 4th January, she said her birthday is so near Christmas that she doesn't really celebrate it.  I thought this year she was going to.

She is one of three lovely friends in my little bubble


6 comments:

  1. A very positive post. Congratulations on the arrival of your latest Grandson. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous angel!! Congratulations Julie on the arrival of your new grandson :-) Fairy cakes! they look delicious. Your scarf looks nice,warm and cosy. I have had to dig out my woollies as it is freezing here. No snow in Alicante though just rain. Plenty of snow in the rest of Spain though. Storm Filomena has hit hard. keep well Amanda x crafty in the med :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie - your link hasn't appeared so I have added you to the link up page :)
    So glad you joined and what lovely gifts - ranging from the received to the given.
    Your late husband's words are perfect, all the more precious as they are from him :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the arrival or your new little grandson, he looks adorable. I think he should be included in the photo challenge as he truly is a precious gift to all the family :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gifts of grandchildren, priceless!
    You have received and given some lovely gifts. I really like the scarf, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lot of lovely gifts; may they keep coming.

    ReplyDelete