Sunday 17 January 2021

Sunday 17th January 2021

 


First of all I would like to say Happy Birthday to my granddaughter Scarlett,7 years old today


Think Positive, my words for the year - Huh!

Two block toilets in the matter of days, not happy.  I thought the guy who came to sort the upstairs loo and all was OK... No.... by Saturday morning the downstairs was blocked!  Not sure the blockage had flushed through properly, anyway I'll be on the phone tomorrow...........


I've joined the I live, I Love, I craft Scavenger Hunt again.  

This week  New


Another photo of my new grandson Aidan

**May I just say last weeks Gifts were all for my friend Val**


5 comments:

  1. Morning Julie - Love Aiden and his OOOOOOooo face ๐Ÿ˜Š hang in there with the 'Think Positive' as that is what helps you get through the day xx I have added your link for you ('fraid it did not appear - I am happy to add it so don't worry xx)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, it looks like life for Aiden is a bit scary. Blocked toilets sound unpleasant... hopefully all is sorted now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, what an adorable "new", his expression is priceless! And a belated Happy Birthday to Scarlett, another cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless him...Aiden looks surprised ....aaaH! little one the world is a big big place! He is so lovely! Beautiful birthday girl too :-) Think positive ...I totally agree on that...so hard at times. Grand-daughter has just had to have the Covid test. Pls let it be negative!v Keep well Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful granddaughter and gorgeous grandson...you have every reason be be positive. x

    ReplyDelete