Friday 5 February 2021

Friday 5th February

First of all I would like to say a BIG Happy birthday to my youngest son 35 years old today

It snowed this week, but nothing spectacular.  I helped a friend to make marmalade.  It would have taken her all day if she'd attempted it on her own.  I'm part of her bubble as her husband has Parkinson's so she needed help.  I just helped to peel and squeeze the oranges she did the rest in the afternoon.  I haven't done much else this week just knitting and sewing.  


 Scavenger Hunt

Joining in with I live, I Love, I craft Scavenger Hunt 

Lovely Memory

My last Happy Memory I had with my late husband, we went to see the 

Agatha's Christie's The Mousetrap.

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday youngest :D and a very precious memory indeed xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another example of a lovely memory. That show certainly went on for years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your son, I hope he had a great day.
    How wonderful to have a photo to go with your treasured memory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your youngest & what a precious memory of somewhere you went together. Take care & stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely photograph and a precious memory. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely memory of a precious time spent together :-)

    ReplyDelete