Sunday 23 August 2020

Sunday 23 August

Middle of August 

Are we all a bit confused as to what day it is?  I certainly am!  It didn't help when the guy who is painting my house turned up yesterday.  He couldn't paint Friday because of the weather.  

What has everyone been doing?  

I've been sorting fabrics.  I've found fabrics I knew I had but couldn't find and also found fabrics I forgot I had!  Not sure what I was thinking when I purchased the fabric but I must of liked it, liked it a lot at the the time!

I also found this.  I made it when I was doing fairs.  In fact I thought it was one of my unfinished project I could unpick........  I carefully unfolded it but found a complete top of the quilt to be backed and quilted


"Summer Holiday"
Click to Enlarge

It will be for sale very soon on my Instagram.

2 comments:

  1. I, too, have been sorting out and finding things I didn't know I had. It's a great feeling when things are organised and you know what's where.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a find!! I can imagine the finished item will look sensational!! keep well Amanda x

    ReplyDelete