Sunday 2 August 2020

Sunday 2nd August

And it goes on............

Coronavirus, Coronavirus go away
And stay away!


Its been another of those weeks.........  Another week of not doing quilting or knitting.  I've been filling a skip and sorting the rubbish in the garage and back garden.  I am preparing to have the outside of my house painted.  Skips scaffolding, paint, me clearing the garden.  I let you know how it all goes!

Remember back in may I purchased some David Austin Roses.  You can read the post here




This is my rose.  Its called "Fairy".  The head in full bloom is only one inch (2.5cm) in diameter



This one is Val's.  It's called "The Ancient Mariner"


This one is Jane's.  It's called "Ballerina"




































2 comments:

  1. You've had a very productive week and I hope all goes well with your house painting.
    The roses are beautiful. Are they scented? X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beauties!!! I love their names too!! I have just had the living room and hallways painted and I huffed and I puffed about the upheaval of that!! However the outside of your house is much more of a hassle...at least its outside! I hope you will post a photo of it when its finished :-) keep well Amanda x

    ReplyDelete